Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Press Release

News from


For more information contact

Dorothy Slocum

Mountain East Medical Center

(757) 555-5555

doroslo@yahoo.com



For release after 10 a.m.

Tuesday, May 7



NEW PURCHASING CHIEF STEPS INTO BIG SHOES


            Bob Wilkinson has sent in his resignation from his position as the head of the purchasing department. He is being replaced by assistant head of the department and employee of the hospital for 13 years, Johnny Toler.

            “Bob’s abilities will be greatly missed at this hospital,” said hospital administrator Harry Illscott. “But I know that Johnny Toler is a person we can all depend on to do whatever is necessary to keep this department going. I have great faith in him and the hospital.”

            Toler started as an assistant druggist in the hospital’s pharmacy 13 years ago and moved to the purchasing department in 1978. Toler’s wife is head of Gynecology at MEMC and they have 2 children.

             “This hospital means a great deal to me and my family, and I will give my best efforts to making our purchasing department the best,” said Toler. “I learned from a fine man – Bob Wilkinson – and I hope I can continue to build on the foundation he established.”

            More information about the hospital and its plans is available on the company website at www.memc.org.



-- 30 --

No comments:

Post a Comment